Enjoy reading about Florence? I blog in the U.S. too! Read up about the latest movies and TV. I'm updating both very regularly (bi-weekly and daily, respectively), so be sure to check them out and get your fill of "with Abe."

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Pictures from Second Weekend


These pictures accompany my post from earlier today. I'll try to post as many pictures as I can, but these alone took me an hour and a half to upload. Enjoy!


The restaurant Acqua al Due


Antipasto maccheroni alla vodka at Acqua al Due


Blueberry steak!


Ellie, Drew, me, and David at Acqua al Due


Puccini was honored last year for his 150th birthday


A church in Lucca


A nice shot of Lucca


Composer Luigi Boccherini sitting still in Lucca


Me, Laura, Mara, Nirali, Nicole, and Laura in Lucca


1 comment:

  1. I totally ate at Acqua al Due when I was in Florence, and the blueberry steak was AMAZING!!!!!

    ReplyDelete