Enjoy reading about Florence? I blog in the U.S. too! Read up about the latest movies and TV. I'm updating both very regularly (bi-weekly and daily, respectively), so be sure to check them out and get your fill of "with Abe."

Sunday, January 18, 2009

Photos from the First Weekend




A Florence street photographed from the red bus tour

A shot of the Arno

Another shot of the Arno

A nice shot of the Duomo in the day

Another shot of the Duomo during the day

Gardens in Villa La Pietra NYU in Florence campus

Walking up the Valley of Death in Villa La Pietra

Group shot overlooking the city. Left to right: Jenn, Blair, Shayna, Mara, Laura S, Ilana, Nirali, Leora, David, Emily, and I

A friend we made

Blair and I

Laura and I outside the restaurant right near the Duomo!

No comments:

Post a Comment