Enjoy reading about Florence? I blog in the U.S. too! Read up about the latest movies and TV. I'm updating both very regularly (bi-weekly and daily, respectively), so be sure to check them out and get your fill of "with Abe."

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

In Florence for the Semester!

The author of popular blogs Movies with Abe and TV with Abe is traveling to the great city of Florence, Italy for the semester. I'll be studying at NYU in Florence from January 13th to May 8th. I'm certain I'll be neglecting both of my other blogs due to time constraint issues and the whole being away from American television and movies factor. I plan instead to devote my energy to keeping this blog, chronicling my daily adventures here. Feel free to check back to keep up with all the exciting things going on here, and please comment with your greetings, feelings, or restaurant suggestions!

No comments:

Post a Comment